I will do 50 board and 500pins as a marketing manager

If you are looking for a Pinterest manager I’ll provide you the best Pinterest marketing service and plan on Fiverr. I create board and pins for Pinterest Marketing to get backlinks and Huge organic traffic.


My Package:

👉50 PINS 5 BOARD WITH IMAGE

👉100 PINS 10 BOARD WITH IMAGE

👉200 PINS 20 WITH IMAGE

The Services that I will provided you:

1.Creat and Setup your new profile or update .

2. Profile with relevant keywords

3. Analysis and revision of existing account

4. Opening a Business Account

5. Linking with Your Website and Getting a Verified Account

6.Create new boards or update your existing board

7. Adding pins to the boards from your website or store.

9. Link all the pins to your website


If you give me the job , I will do it efficiently and on time.

Thank you.

Please contact me. "Click here"